I am very upset with Ampex I ordered a oz of gold and did not receive it I did the essay card butt no gold a very cheap cracked gold I have spoken with the state police as they told me to file a report the police need video of the package the entire time its their after being wrapped they are responsible for this I am lawyer in up their fee is 33 and one third off settlement if you have a legit and true case with in the last two years please email email@example.com please only true cases this lawyer is my sister and helping us that have been done wrongreview #265749
You may also like
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "I went to the Piercing Pagoda in Geen Acres Mall (NY) a while ago to get my ears pierced (2nd whole). The lady seemed to know what she was doing..."
- "Liz the owner of this "business". She tries to do everything like leasing horses, giving lessons, training and conditioning horses, selling tack and trailers. When really they are all lies...."
- "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."
- "Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to..."