I am very upset with Ampex I ordered a oz of gold and did not receive it I did the essay card butt no gold a very cheap cracked gold I have spoken with the state police as they told me to file a report the police need video of the package the entire time its their after being wrapped they are responsible for this I am lawyer in up their fee is 33 and one third off settlement if you have a legit and true case with in the last two years please email email@example.com please only true cases this lawyer is my sister and helping us that have been done wrong
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "Hi kixeye . I have been banned cause i have ur glish of elite sandstorm . But its not my fault and i did never cheat on my account plz..."
- "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..."